Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tong Kee Food Corporation 棠记饼家

A few weeks ago, I have posted up the egg tarts from Tong Kee. This time, I will like to introduce more about this shop which I am recently addicted to its bakery and also the varieties of pastries.


The one I mostly visit is the Puchong branch. There were lots of customers especially during weekends.




Their egg tarts are definitely a must to try out and I can say it is probably the best egg tarts that I have ever had around Klang Valley. Other than egg tarts, they do have lots of other nice pastries. You may try out whenever you visit any of the branch.

Tong Kee Food Corporation 棠记饼家 is locared at several place at Klang Valley which includes:


Puchong Branch
16, Jalan Kenari 8,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.


Sri Petaling Branch
89, Jalan Radin Tengah,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan


Damansara Uptown Branch
No. 61G, Jln ss21/60, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

No comments:

Post a Comment